Sunday, February 27, 2011

Truth Day Twelve: Say What You Wanna or Don't



That sounds kind of childish, don't you think??  Waaa waaa waaa...they didn't tell me they liked my cooking or my shoes or my hat or my scarf...this and that and this...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!  COME ON now!!  


I might have to be extremely brief in this one because...hell...LOOK AT THAT TOPIC??


But on the realness...you can get hurt when people don't EVER say a word about anything you're passionate about or something you think that you're excelling in and there isn't a peep heard from the crowd.  


Like me, it could be one of two things that I really haven't heard a lot about - my singing or my graphic design (pick one)!  But I've learned over the years...I really don't give a fuck (seriously) and don't worry about what people think.  If there is one or two people that dig what I'm doing...Let the church say amen! I am humbly grateful!  If you don't, then you don't!  


This is a no worries zone!!   Those people that turn a blind eye to some of things I've done, WILL eventually see the light (damn, I'm cocky about my shit).  I don't know if I'll embrace them, ignore them or laugh and say...SEE??   


I just know this...I have the goods, the talent, the know-how to do whatever I want to do and I don't need to be complimented on them; need any reassurance from anyone to find out how good I am!  This is ME...take it or leave it!  I'll meet you at the crossroads!


P.S.  I know this comes off angry, but this is a truth blog...enough said...MUAHZ

No comments: