Saturday, February 19, 2011

Truth Day Six: One Will Never Know...



These days are starting to kill me softly with it's song and getting harder for me to give some of this truth on the matter; as I come up on DAY 6:  Something You Hope You Never Have To Do...

Mhmm...*looks up to think; then scratches head*  

For this blog, the only thing I can think of at the moment is...KILL!  I'm sorry, but that's the only thing that comes to mind at this particular moment.   


These random thoughts of killing have crossed my mind on many occasions throughout my lief!  I know you think I've lost my mind, but I'm serious!  My anger can become so dark, that I know deep down if the opportunity arose, it would happen.  My infamous words of..."please don't fuck with me" have been said over and over again; but only heard on deaf ears.  I don't want  you to think that I'd randomly go running down the street just killing people for no reason.  There would always be a reason and IS always a reason.  Sounds a little far fetched, but this is a truth blog and I cannot tell you a lie!  Even in the aspect of defending myself and my life is a good reason to kill.  Whose more important??


So maybe this blog might have been a little too much for you to handle and I could have chosen another topic, but this is a truth challenge and will be going in on the pretty and no so pretty side of who I am!  Pay attention or you might find yourself in a reality you don't want to be in!  (don't judge me)


Let's us pray *bows head* 

1 comment:

ABoyd378 said...

I Feel You, 100%. It gets messy, too...