Saturday, February 12, 2011

Truth Day Five: So much to do...so little time



Day 5:  Something you hope to do in your life...


Are you SERIAL??  There are so many things...


PAST "HOPES":

  • To be a famous dancer...I was a professional dancer for 10 years  and then stopped (I could have went far if I stuck with it - I was DAMN good).  But because I felt forced into it (hmph...I ain't dancing no more, so there), I only hurt myself in the end from not continuing.  I truly miss it, but knew KNOW deep down that it wasn't  my path; just a journey in my life.
  • To be a famous writer...I wrote poems, novels and songs in my teens and as a young adulthood to rid myself of the pain I was going through, but never thought I was good enough.  Today, is a brand new day (are you reading this?) and can honestly say, my mind is in a better place because I HAVE been doing a lot of writing and gosh-darnit, I am pretty good at what I do!

I had to write about my past hopes to make you understand my journey into the present; and in REALLY trying to grasp what I hope to do RIGHT NOW,  new dreams have taken on a life of it's own, which leads me to...
  • Being an accomplished entrepreneur:  which includes the bullets below and yes, my friends, it is happening!!
  • Being a famous culinary chef or caterer
  • Being a sought-after graphic designer
The above wasn't in my "designed" plan, but happened upon me by circumstance (or did it??).   I couldn't be more ecstatic about my newfound HOPES and the fact that I've had the courage to tackle them with a vengeance is nothing short of amazing (it STILL baffles me).  

U BETTA HOLLA AT ME!!!

Day Six...here I come!!

2 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

I would love to see this flourish. Can't wait for you to realize your hopes and dreams! Onward and Upward. :)

ABoyd378 said...

Get 'er Done!!