Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life...
Are you SERIAL?? There are so many things...
- To be a famous dancer...I was a professional dancer for 10 years and then stopped (I could have went far if I stuck with it - I was DAMN good). But because I felt forced into it (hmph...I ain't dancing no more, so there), I only hurt myself in the end from not continuing. I truly miss it, but knew KNOW deep down that it wasn't my path; just a journey in my life.
- To be a famous writer...I wrote poems, novels and songs in my teens and as a young adulthood to rid myself of the pain I was going through, but never thought I was good enough. Today, is a brand new day (are you reading this?) and can honestly say, my mind is in a better place because I HAVE been doing a lot of writing and gosh-darnit, I am pretty good at what I do!
I had to write about my past hopes to make you understand my journey into the present; and in REALLY trying to grasp what I hope to do RIGHT NOW, new dreams have taken on a life of it's own, which leads me to...
- Being an accomplished entrepreneur: which includes the bullets below and yes, my friends, it is happening!!
- Being a famous culinary chef or caterer
- Being a sought-after graphic designer
The above wasn't in my "designed" plan, but happened upon me by circumstance (or did it??). I couldn't be more ecstatic about my newfound HOPES and the fact that I've had the courage to tackle them with a vengeance is nothing short of amazing (it STILL baffles me).
U BETTA HOLLA AT ME!!!
Day Six...here I come!!