Sunday, February 27, 2011

Truth Day Eleven: Shining From The Inside Out





Something people seem to compliment you the most on.

*singing* They love my smile..do do do do do do!!  *smiling brightly*  At least that's what I've been told!



I have had a few say that I can light up the room with my smile, but the verdict came in and if it would please the court...they find me guilty of having great style!  A magnetic aura!  A certain 'je-ne-sais-quoi' (ooh la la).  It's complimentary to hear this about myself that I have a certain way with people that makes them migrate to me and want to be in my circle; telling me all their deepest darkest secrets (even when they just meet me...*tilts head* wow); attack on a whime (sexually - I'm too sexy for this blog)!  I mean, how many times do you meet someone and instantly want to become apart of their life just on the basis of your aura??  (this makes me all toasty inside)


Not many, my lovelies. Not many...


I mean hell...I enjoy my own company and like what I do when I do it and they way I do it, so why wouldn't anyone else??  (Yea I said it!!)

No comments: