Thursday, March 11, 2010

HEAR WHAT I'M LISTENING TO (REPOST)


I want to touch on a subject that is near and dear to my heart; a particular pet peeve that will not let me free (yes, I said, “NOT LET ME FREE”) and can’t seem to shake the undenying need to choke people who don’t pay attention when spoken too. I don’t know if I’ll be naughty or nice about it so I guess you’ll figure it out if you’re actually still READING this blog. This also, I might add, might be short and sweet because DAMN...if you’re not paying attention...DON’T READ!! If you give a fuck, continue.


Do you have selective memory or just don’t give a fuck? I’m wondering if it’s just me or are there people out there that experience this: If when speaking to someone, you find your voice echoing in the air and are hearing space & time at the end of your sentence or find yourself face to face and you get a blank stare while looking into their glazed-over eyes, they’re not listening (completely forgot you existed). NOTE THIS: I will NOT repeat myself for the amusement of others no matter how much they insist that they were listening! IMPORTANT PHRASE: It wasn’t important enough for you to listen to me the first time so it’s not worth me repeating it, is it?? In fact, what the FUCK am I speaking to you for anyway!? Speaking to myself is much more enticing!

This whirlwind of tomfuckery needs to stop, get STABBED and whipped with an extension cord before I strap on and make you take it in the ass! Now to avoid this, you might want to try one of the following: COME CLEAN with yo shit (admit you weren't listening) OR just say ‘I’m sorry, I got distracted. Tell me again?’ If I have to continue to talk to myself (because obviously I’m the only one listening and hang on every word I spit), then so be it! I’ll do what I have to do get my point across; whether it be speaking “directly” to myself or changing the tone of my voice at different intervals to get that two to three person effect for my pleasures. In this case, you’ll lose out on pertinent information I was trying to relay to you but you were too busy not listening!! RIGHT??? Your lose...

If you don’t understand, maybe you should go back to the beginning of this blog, read it a couple mo’ times to get the gist of my words. OR...if at the end of this blog, you find this funny or think I’m crazy, you probably don’t give a fuck about how I feel, so no worries. I’ll just simply relay this message to you in a clear and precise manner....FUCK YOU TOO!

This is has been a public service announcement sponsored by STARBRITE VENT-OLOGY! When you can’t say it, STARBRITE will!!

No comments: