Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sweet Dreams

I hear my name whispered...
No one there...
Again I hear it...
My heart begins to pump loudly in my ears
Suddenly...someone or something appears before me...
I cautiously approach... 
Again...the whisper of my name...

The closer I approach...
A figure of man becomes clear...but...
I still can't see...
My legs...weak...
I reach out as if blind and touch his face...
I feel the touch of his hand on mine...
Then he pulls me in...
His strong arms holding me close...
I fight to see...but my vision remains impaired
His lips touch mine...soft...oh so soft...
tasting like sweet nectar juice...dripping from the corners of my mouth

His face becomes clear...
His eyes...combing every inch of me...finally meeting mine...
I see the passion in his eyes...
as if he's looking deep into my soul...
His honey brown skin...glistening...
full beautiful lips...smirking...
My body begins to tremble as he traces his fingers lightly against the groove of my back...
Feeling his lips brush softly against my neck...
I surrender to his will...as he carries me into a waiting bedroom...
Was that there before??

We're suddenly entwined...our bodies becoming one in the same
He enters my forbbiden fruit...
thrusting deeper and deeper inside me
molding every inch of my walls with his beautiful treasure...
Stopping...thrusting...stopping...kissing...molding....stopping...thrusting...stopping...kissing...caressing...thrusting...

Screams of passion deafen our ears...
Sweat dripping from our bodies...
as we lay content in each other's arms...
I bury my face into his chest...crying...
He tilts my head up to meet his...
I see his tears staining his face...as he caresses my cheek...
His licks his lips and moves in to kiss me...

Then I awake...
bed soaked...
Holding my pillow...

1 comment:

Butterfly Effect said...

whew! my goodness, now see you need to perform this piece on stage. That would be so HOT! Great work!